Links to relevant statutes etc are listed in the right hand column.
“Five Last Acts, at over 400 pages, marks what may be the most comprehensive guide to self-deliverance techniques available.”
- World Right-to-Die Newsletter
The 2nd edition of Five Last Acts, expanded & revised, is now available from Amazon and other online outlets, as well as from most good bookshops.
>>> Over 400 pages
>>> Over 40 illustrations
>>> Over 450 key references
Chapters include use of helium, drugs, compression, plastic bags, starvation and other means, as well as other key resources including authoritative information on the legal position. It's comprehensive analysis and step-by-step explanation of methods of self-deliverance is far-reaching and probably unrivalled, both for the individual seeking peace of mind and for other researchers in the area.
Main link (Amazon U.S.):
Also available from Amazon uk:
NEW! The textbook, larger version, The Exit Path, now also available. (Please see the Publications page.)
The Exit Path
The first purpose of this blog is to update our members and supporters. We'll also post some news stories of interest. Anyone can join, read the posts, and send comments or questions on specific stories.
If however you are suicidally depressed, we urge you to maybe visit The Samaritans website and consider their offer of confidential support. The Samaritans offer emotional support and a non-judgemental listening ear 24hrs a day. Or contact your family or another support agency to talk over your suicidal feelings.
or outside of the uk:
- Methods of suicide
- Rational suicide (including helium)
- Chemicals suicide vs helium gas death
- An unusual death by cyanide
- A quick guide to Dignitas
- Dying of cold - hypothermia news - fictions exposed
- Heartache of a death not shared - a helium suicide fails
- Suicide by painful chemical gas - not the way to go!
- More rights & wrongs of how to die - compression
- Workshops warn dangers chemical suicide
- A few deep breaths of sulfide sadness - suicide gone wrong
- A less than glad end