Exit euthanasia blog analyses end of life issues, euthanasia, self-deliverance and assisted suicide. .........................................................
Exit does not give you a "quick answer": it gives you a responsible one, based on multidisciplinary study and embodying the latest research from around the world since 1980.
Please note the blog does *not* include detailed "how-to" information on methods of self-euthanasia or rational suicide. (see "About Exit" on the main menu.) But we publish the most extensive, scientifically supported and detailed information from any source you are likely to find.
If you have enjoyed reading this blog or found it helpful in any way, consider supporting us if you can please, with a small donation. There is no obligation, ever. You are free to enjoy the blog and receive all our email alerts if you wish, free.
photo credit: NMIH
Five Last Acts II
“Five Last Acts, at over 400 pages, marks what may be the most comprehensive guide to self-deliverance techniques available.”
- World Right-to-Die Newsletter
Available from Amazon and good bookshops.
>>> Over 400 pages
>>> Over 40 illustrations
>>> Over 450 key references
Use of helium, drugs, compression, plastic bags, starvation and other means, as well as other key resources including authoritative information on the legal position. It's comprehensive analysis and step-by-step explanation of methods of self-deliverance is far-reaching and probably unrivalled, both for the individual seeking peace of mind and for other researchers in the area.
Main link (Amazon U.S.):
Also available from Amazon uk:
The complete reference, over 800 pages, The Exit Path, is also available. Please click the image below to order, or see the Publications page at the top menu.
For even more: Five Last Acts – The Exit Path (2015 edition)
The first purpose of this blog is to update our members and supporters. We'll also post some news stories of interest. Anyone can join, read the posts, and send comments or questions on specific stories.
The most extensive volume on self-deliverance ever published, Five Last Acts: The Exit Path covers every method in encyclopedic detail, answering questions on different approaches for researchers and lay-persons alike. The Exit Path contains all the material from Five Last Acts II plus new and exclusive material.
- Rational suicide (including helium)
- Methods of suicide
- An unusual death by cyanide
- Chemicals suicide vs helium gas death
- A quick guide to Dignitas
- Suicide by painful chemical gas - not the way to go!
- Lighter than (only some) air . . .
- A few deep breaths of sulfide sadness - suicide gone wrong
Share this blogShare |
RTD blogs from other RTD organisations all in one place:
MORE FEATURED BLOGS:
- NT court to rule on Philip Nitschke's suspension by medical board
- ‘Assisted dying’ bill will fuel a rise in suicides | Letters
- Philip Nitschke's Edinburgh fringe show to go ahead after UK police drop inquiry
- Dutch paediatricians: give terminally ill children under 12 the right to die
- Brain-injured Frenchman's family post online video in fight to keep him alive
- MPs to debate assisted dying legislation
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
a longer list of recent posts
- A nitrogen workshop and a special invitation!
- Choices are individual
- Nitrogen & helium: airing differences
- The quality of mercy is not strain’d
- The right to change your mind
- The Exit Path 2015: The most complete reference published, out now. Fully updated on nitrogen.
- Keeping in touch
- New print publications available on Amazon
- Lighter than (only some) air . . .
- A special treat for readers of ExitEuthanasia Blog
- To sleep perchance to dream? and dream and dream?
- Assisted (costs of) suicide
- Living wills again
- The choice to face your choices
- EXIT: The Self-Euthanasia Movie
- The things that become important
- Realising oneself in life and in death
- Exit welcomes CPP clarifications
- The ethics of euthanasia, our books, this website, right or wrong?
- “I will take my life today around noon. It is time,” she began.
- Speaking for the majority
- Praise for The Exit Path
- Does it really have to come to this??
- “They” said it would be easy! Choose your experts carefully…
- No helium, no bags, no information, can’t talk about it, where will it end?
- What would you do? Let the individual decide.
- Liberté for France??
- Download the new trifold leaflet
- Facing the moment of death
- Is Falconer’s bill a folly?
- Volume 33(2)
tag cloudacetaminophen Adults with Incapacity (Scotland) Act 2000 Alzheimer's art Autonomy barbiturates Belgium cancer chemical suicide cinema Commission on Assisted Dying compression consent CPR CPS dementia Demos depression Dignitas DNAR DNR DPP drowning drugs Edinburgh end of life choices bill film Five Last Acts Five Last Acts 2nd Edition George Mair Gladd Bag GMC Guidelines helium hospice How to Die with Dignity Human Rights hydrogen sulfide hydrogen sulphide Kevorkian law legislation Lord Falconer Margo Macdonald Michael Irwin morphine MS multiple sclerosis Netherlands Newsletter Nicklinson North Sea Gas nurses Oregon organ donation organ transplant pacino palliative care paracetamol paramedic plastic bags politics prescribing Purdy rights savulescu Scotland sometimes a small victory starvation statistics Suicide Act suicide prevention Switzerland Terry Pratchett Values History
Images used on this blogImages are used on this site in good faith. If you are the owner of an image and feel it has been used inappropriately, please let us know and it will be removed immediately.